• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
That is awesome, and you are in sowal! Can't wait to try your pizza!!

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Unfortunately its not on 30A but I am opening a bakery/neopolitan pizzeria. We will be making croissants of many flavors, baguettes, loaves, boules, morning sticky buns, international sandwiches and wood fired pizzas. All from scratch in house using organic ingredients, and local produce whenever possible. We have Christina (the cheese lady from seaside farmers market) making her cheeses in house. Crust Artisan Bakery is located across 98 from Bayou Bills. The same shops where Fabrice's used to be. Opening next week. I look forward to meeting everyones bakery needs.

Sounds great.

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
You'll be there at the same time! Great. Haven't seen you in years. Maybe we can all meet at Fonville press for French pastries and coffee that weekend. We're thinking maybe Friday morning (I'll be with my sweetie who proposed to me last Sunday - at the coffee shop - Espresso Royale -- where we first met a few years ago!). He put the ring and a sweet note in a coffee cup while we were reading the Sunday papers. So, we're very fond of coffee shops, especially ones that have great pastries.

I need a "like" button for this! Congrats!

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Unfortunately its not on 30A but I am opening a bakery/neopolitan pizzeria. We will be making croissants of many flavors, baguettes, loaves, boules, morning sticky buns, international sandwiches and wood fired pizzas. All from scratch in house using organic ingredients, and local produce whenever possible. We have Christina (the cheese lady from seaside farmers market) making her cheeses in house. Crust Artisan Bakery is located across 98 from Bayou Bills. The same shops where Fabrice's used to be. Opening next week. I look forward to meeting everyones bakery needs.

wow, can't wait! please announce your new place with details when you can!

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
You'll be there at the same time! Great. Haven't seen you in years. Maybe we can all meet at Fonville press for French pastries and coffee that weekend. We're thinking maybe Friday morning (I'll be with my sweetie who proposed to me last Sunday - at the coffee shop - Espresso Royale -- where we first met a few years ago!). He put the ring and a sweet note in a coffee cup while we were reading the Sunday papers. So, we're very fond of coffee shops, especially ones that have great pastries.

oh how wonderful and sweet and exciting!!! congrats to you and sweetie!

I think we have lots of good pastries around here! I enjoy them from Wild Olives, Modia, The Donut Hole, Thomas Donuts, Great Southern Cafe has incredible begneits! and I have heard good things about Fen's, and I must get to Fonville when they have the good stuff!

Very excited about a new bakery/pizzeria in town!

graytonbeachguy

Beach Fanatic
Jun 14, 2008

I came in last week for pizza. Absolutely delicious! Can't wait to try your breads, cheeses and sweets.