• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lollykay

Beach Comber
Nov 30, 2012
I'm looking for some basic beach bikes - to put in my rental home. Where's the best place to get them? Don't mind second hand as long as they're in decent condition. ;-)

I'm looking for a used adult tricycle. I am just too clumsy for a regular bike. If you get any info about one, please PM me, Lollykay.

I think you should visit the bike rental places. I'll bet you can work out a deal with them. But how will you manage their disappearance? I think I'd rather give my renters a subsidy at a rental company, and not have to deal with the complaining about details.

Thank God we have built a new home that we will not rent. We no longer have to hold our breath when we arrive at our home before surveying the most recent damage from renters.

Last edited:

soappedaler

Beach Fanatic
Feb 21, 2006
Big Daddy's in Blue Mountain is the best bike shop around. Knowledgeable staff, they sometimes sell used bikes but they have been around a long time and can help you with what you need.

knowbrakes

Beach Comber
Dec 12, 2012
big daddys

big daddys 30a i am a customer there very good bike shop
I'm looking for some basic beach bikes - to put in my rental home. Where's the best place to get them? Don't mind second hand as long as they're in decent condition. ;-)