• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Love reading these posts. I know of the home that ya'll are speaking of and enjoy reading the different aspects of it. Someone needs to write a book!!!:dunno:
The book is right here on SoWal if you just read enough threads.:D

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
The book is right here on SoWal if you just read enough threads.:D

He's right. There are some really great old threads, one was called something like "favorite restaraunts" was took everyone back to good old bars and restaraunts of old.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
I'm not sure how to search for relevant threads, but I did go back to page 18 under "Dining and Food" and the thread "A time To Remember" was really a standout. :blush:

Disposableaccount

Beach Comber
Aug 1, 2022
Florda
I was wondering if anyone knew what happened to this house, as of July 2022 it is abandoned but still has running water. I have some screenshots from a video I filmed while exploring it. I have posted the photos on google images under the name” 30a abandoned red brick house”. If you know anything about this house please let me know, and I will be returning to the house around December to take some real photos and they will also be on google images.

bob1

Beach Fanatic
Jun 26, 2010
I was wondering if anyone knew what happened to this house, as of July 2022 it is abandoned but still has running water. I have some screenshots from a video I filmed while exploring it. I have posted the photos on google images under the name” 30a abandoned red brick house”. If you know anything about this house please let me know, and I will be returning to the house around December to take some real photos and they will also be on google images.
I do know one thing about it. It is private property. I'm guessing that's why you didn't register under your real name?

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
bob1 is right. Maybe you should research the address on Walton County Property Appraiser
And try asking permission from the owner before entering.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
The current owner is a few bricks short of a house. I'd delete these photos and exit gracefully. It is a posted property and you just posted photos of your illegal activities.