• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mcavaliere

Beach Comber
Jun 26, 2009
I want to share my large 2-level home with 3BD/2.5BA, 3porches, 2great rooms and a fireplace. Come and go as you please. Walk to beach and shopping. I am an artist working at home. Let's have coffee and see if we are a fit. Santa Rosa Beach 32459 Text 404-569-9121 IMG_5615.jpg

MartyGras

Beach Comber
Nov 1, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi there! I'm moving back to SRB to work for Orvis at Grand Boulevard. I'm currently in Pensacola and commuting is proving difficult. I'm 45, quiet, clean, and honest. I don't drink or smoke. I'm Martin Lombard Burns on Facebook if you want to snoop. Lol. I'll spend most of my free time at the gym, the beach, or with friends in Pensacola. If this sounds good to you, feel free to call me. 504.439.4422
Just need a place to lay my head occasionally :)

mcavaliere

Beach Comber
Jun 26, 2009
Hi there! I'm moving back to SRB to work for Orvis at Grand Boulevard. I'm currently in Pensacola and commuting is proving difficult. I'm 45, quiet, clean, and honest. I don't drink or smoke. I'm Martin Lombard Burns on Facebook if you want to snoop. Lol. I'll spend most of my free time at the gym, the beach, or with friends in Pensacola. If this sounds good to you, feel free to call me. 504.439.4422
Just need a place to lay my head occasionally :)
I’m sorry but I just rented i