• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

abadgley33

Beach Comber
Jun 24, 2010
Why is it that you made time to respond to questions and kellykritch, never would?:dunno:

Kelly maybe just forgot about the posting since the house is already rented. My family is living in the home and I saw that people were still inquiring so I figured I would answer. I thought I would save everyone from the anticipation of a response. We knew how frustrating that could be when we were looking for a rental. ;-)

Judy Nunnally

Beach Comber
Nov 11, 2010
View rental house

Un-furnished Blue Mountain Beach house, 3 BR, 2.5 bath plus a bonus room, two-story, 1500 sq.feet, $1000/month - you pay utilities, available July 1

Is this rental still available, if so could you email me pictures and is it located on a paved road.

AngelaK

Beach Comber
May 29, 2009
I am very very very interested in this. There are 5 of us living in a 2br right now and would love to move into a bigger place for a decent price. Please email me pictures if you have them my email is angela_kimball@hotmail.com.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Kelly maybe just forgot about the posting since the house is already rented. My family is living in the home and I saw that people were still inquiring so I figured I would answer. I thought I would save everyone from the anticipation of a response. We knew how frustrating that could be when we were looking for a rental. ;-)

Is this rental still available, if so could you email me pictures and is it located on a paved road.

I am very very very interested in this. There are 5 of us living in a 2br right now and would love to move into a bigger place for a decent price. Please email me pictures if you have them my email is angela_kimball@hotmail.com.

:scratch: