1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

Misc Blue Mountain Villas?

Discussion in 'Rentals - Vacation' started by soccermommy_3, Jan 7, 2015.

1. soccermommy_3

soccermommy_3 Beach Crab

Hello! I'm trying to find any info or opinions on Blue Mountain villas? I found a couple I am interested in on vrbo, but know nothing much about that area as we have only stayed in Destin. Thanks!

2. steel1man

steel1man Beach Fanatic

don't know about BM Villas, but BMB v. Destin like night and day......BMB no traffic lights, lite traffic, walk to dinner and BM Creamery.....some condos offer private gulf beaches south of 30A.

3. Seagrovestateofmind

Seagrovestateofmind Beach Lover

I used to stay there before I bought my condo. Units I stayed in were nice. Quiet smaller complex.

4. soccermommy_3

soccermommy_3 Beach Crab

Thanks..that sounds like what we are looking for. I'm wanting to avoid the whole row of umbrella setups kind of thing. It said that beach setup was available so I pictured rows of umbrellas when we usually just bring our own and have room to spread out. We have previously stayed in the Crystal beach area of Destin near Henderson beach state park.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2015
  5. Seagrovestateofmind

Seagrovestateofmind Beach Lover

Blue Mountain is typically low density. There is only one public beach access that I can think of.

6. steel1man

steel1man Beach Fanatic

waiting on beach vendor changes.

7. kbones

kbones Beach Lover

seeking rental april 1, 2015. work on 30A part time, semi retired. please leave msg on 678-480-3448. 1 or 2 bedroom -currently paying 900.00 utilities included at Carrilon Beach. 1 person maybe 2.
    Thanks

8. Jrkins

Jrkins Beach Crab

Blue mountain beach

we stay in blue mountain beach at blue mountain villas every spring. Have stayed in three different condos. We used to stay in Destin...bmb is more to our liking. Less people, great little beach town feel. We walk to eat a lot of the time and bike rentals just at the corner. Blue mountain creamery is the best and just a stroll away. It is a quiet less busy but just as beautiful place.

9. SandpiperVRentals

SandpiperVRentals Beach Comber