• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bellasmomma33

Beach Lover
Jun 3, 2011
I am seeking a Bookkeeping/Office Administrative position in the Santa Rosa Beach/Destin area. I have many years of experience and I am proficient in Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Social Media and much more. I have my Resume and References available upon request. If you have a position or know of one I would greatly appreciate any information:) :wave:

Bellasmomma33

Beach Lover
Jun 3, 2011
I am still searching for an Office/Bookkeeping job in SOWAL/Destin/PCB area. If you have any leads I would be so happy to hear about them:) Thank you SOWAL

Bellasmomma33

Beach Lover
Jun 3, 2011
Still searching...I have to believe there is something out there in SOWAL for me. I currently manage a few condos in Seagrove, do the Bookkeeping and also Clean them. If you know of anyone looking for Office help, Reservations, Cleaning etc. Please let me know. Just paid our children's September Tuition and the pressure is onnnnn:)

Shells

Beach Comber
Mar 16, 2010
We are looking for someone part-time. Our company coordinates and guides service-learning trips for students. You can check us out at appleseedexpeditions.com. If you would like to apply, please send resume and references to smoore@appleseedexpeditions.com. Let me know if you have any questions.
Sheryl