• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

tide12

Beach Lover
May 9, 2006
They're staying on 331. I hate that bigtime. I went there a few weeks ago, and the food was the same, but the clientele was VERY different. Crude, drunk redneck trash and families with kids. In other words, like eating out in Panama City. I'll not be going there nearly as often as I went to the old place.

Truman

Beach Fanatic
Apr 3, 2009
It sounds like what you are describing is a typical restaurant crowd in SoWal on a summer night. The same crowd I've always seen at Borago on a summer night in Grayton. Not a ton of kids but some. And as pricey as our area has become, we have plenty of drunk redneck trash. :lol:

The Borago crew will be taking over the whole 331 building is what I heard. A great opportunity for them and they deserve it. Will likely do a lot of weddings and events as well.

Anyone remember Bailey's On The Bay on that site? Talk about drunk rednecks - coming over the bridge from Freeport to get drunk and fight.

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
What is being constructed at old Grayton location? Have seen recent construction and repair to fire damage .

Jimmy T

Beach Fanatic
Apr 6, 2015
What is being constructed at old Grayton location? Have seen recent construction and repair to fire damage .
Rumor is that the Borago folks are opening different restaurant (spanish theme?) at the old Grayton location. And the old Lily Pads next door will be a yoga studio.

Truman

Beach Fanatic
Apr 3, 2009
Rumor is that the Borago folks are opening different restaurant (spanish theme?) at the old Grayton location. And the old Lily Pads next door will be a yoga studio.
Yoga focused chain - lululemon athletica

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
And as pricey as our area has become, we have plenty of drunk redneck trash. :lol:
Many of whom can be see on CMT or at the CMAs.....and their fans just seem to follow them anywhere.