• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BRAIN-E-ACTRESS

Beach Crab
Apr 21, 2010
If interested please respond with all your info - situation and time frame , employment and previous landlord contacts and your phone # if you would like to make arraignments to see unit.. any response without requested info will be ignored

Cash in hand ready to move in Oct 1st or later. 850-368-5651 Cell. Been at current house over 6 years. Landlord's number 985-373-5922 The house would be rented by me & my husband. He's employed at Pompano Joe's for 6+ years. I am a painter & faux finisher for the last 20+. I also work in the professional film/theater industry.

Kathryn Fewell

Beach Crab
Jul 13, 2015
For rent 3bed room 1& 1/2 bath house in "The Brickyard" of Blue mountain beach. Unit is older home with fenced yard and 850 sf living space. House is only a few minute walk to beach with deeded access. off street parking for 2 cars.View attachment 67380 Yearly lease-. $1150 per month with first , last and security deposit required ($3450. total)
If interested please respond with all your info - situation and time frame , employment and previous landlord contacts and your phone # if you would like to make arraignments to see unit.. any response without requested info will be ignored.

I am a nurse in Destin. I would be living alone. My previous landlord is Vicki 931-607-0042. My number is 9312472425. My time line is open. I would LOVE TO SEE THIS kfewell0206@gmail.com

Daphne Duncan

Beach Crab
Jan 13, 2019
Seagrove
For rent 3bed room 1& 1/2 bath house in "The Brickyard" of Blue mountain beach. Unit is older home with fenced yard and 850 sf living space. House is only a few minute walk to beach with deeded access. off street parking for 2 cars.View attachment 67380 Yearly lease-. $1150 per month with first , last and security deposit required ($3450. total)
If interested please respond with all your info - situation and time frame , employment and previous landlord contacts and your phone # if you would like to make arraignments to see unit.. any response without requested info will be ignored.

yes I will post here when the unit is either rented , sold, or no longer available
Interested if house is still available. I am in Seagrove but have a friend looking for home and I can pass the info to them. Contact @ daphnedduncan@gmail.com
Thank you!

Chanteljenkins

Beach Comber
Apr 5, 2014

Rafae

Beach Crab
Feb 7, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach

Hi! I’m interested in both renting or possibly buying the property. I am employed, moving back to the area from Tallahassee. I’ll provide the other information though email or phone. 8502949936.
Looking to move in anytime between March 1- May 1st.

zom51

Beach Lover
Dec 11, 2015
Hi! I’m interested in both renting or possibly buying the property. I am employed, moving back to the area from Tallahassee. I’ll provide the other information though email or phone. 8502949936.
Looking to move in anytime between March 1- May 1st.
For rent 3bed room 1& 1/2 bath house in "The Brickyard" of Blue mountain beach. Unit is older home with fenced yard and 850 sf living space. House is only a few minute walk to beach with deeded access. off street parking for 2 cars.View attachment 67380 Yearly lease-. $1300.per month with first , last and security deposit required ($3900.total) move in .