• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Christiantaylor709

Beach Comber
Nov 8, 2020
Santa Rosa beach
For rent 3bed room 1& 1/2 bath house in "The Brickyard" of Blue mountain beach. Unit is older home with fenced yard and 850 sf living space. House is only a few minute walk to beach with deeded access. off street parking for 2 cars.View attachment 67380 Yearly lease-. $1150 per month with first , last and security deposit required ($3450. total)
If interested please respond with all your info - situation and time frame , employment and previous landlord contacts and your phone # if you would like to make arraignments to see unit.. any response without requested info will be ignored.
I am interested in immediate move in. I am relocating to the area to manage the Donut Hut in 30A. The company I work for has given a living allowance. I would love to send the contact information in a private message

Big George

Beach Lover
Mar 20, 2019
Destin
For rent 3bed room 1& 1/2 bath house in "The Brickyard" of Blue mountain beach. Unit is older home with fenced yard and 850 sf living space. House is only a few minute walk to beach with deeded access. off street parking for 2 cars.View attachment 67380 Yearly lease-. $1150 per month with first , last and security deposit required ($3450. total)
If interested please respond with all your info - situation and time frame , employment and previous landlord contacts and your phone # if you would like to make arraignments to see unit.. any response without requested info will be ignored.
Is this available now ?

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2007
I no longer stay in Dune Allen
This may be the finest thread in all of sowal.comlandia . A deliberate and genius troll could not have gotten so much turmoil and confusion going. Spectacular!!

Derek Johnson

Beach Comber
Jul 11, 2020
Alabama
Could you please text me at 205-207-7353. My name is Derek Johnson we currently live in the Brickyard.