• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Brunch catering suggestions

New posts
kathydwells said:
You can't go wrong with a can of Vienna's, some saltines, some round steak (bologna) on Ritz Crackers and some RC Cola. :biggrin: I am guessing this affair is a little more upscale than this menu though. ;-)

So, we go to Conch Out for our little get together. BYOB...a nice bottle of champagne for me, jfunn and t-bone. Bring a treat to share...I brought fritos and bean dip, yep the kind in the little round can!!! I am one Klassy Kitty!
 
peapod1980 said:
BC, what a great memory you have! I hope it's not because I pounded that story into your head...:oops: But, yes, those girls were lifesavers for us; I'm eternally grateful!

No no no! I just remember feeling sorry for you having to care for him totally and him not enjoying the beach as much as he could have. You didn't pound at all girlfriend! I'm just goofy like that remembering stuff :roll:
 
peapod1980 said:
I did lucky13's shower last weekend, here's some pics from that little shindig:
(Our menu was herbed goat cheese and cucumber sandwiches on 7-grain bread; chive cream cheese, smoked turkey and fresh basil on cinnamon bread; lemon bars; fresh strawberries; toasted coconut and dark chocolate meringues; espresso buttercream cake and punch.)


mmmm.....sounds delish and looks heavenly! :wub: Wish I'd had a big sister like you!
 
gotothebeachmom said:
mmmm.....sounds delish and looks heavenly! :wub: Wish I'd had a big sister like you!
It came together at the end, but I was crying that morning over various mishaps! :bang:
 
gotothebeachmom said:
mmmm.....sounds delish and looks heavenly! :wub: Wish I'd had a big sister like you!

Will you throw me a shower? That does look beautiful! Let's see- the occasion---it's Thursday??
 
jdarg said:
Round steak??:funn: :funn: :floor:

Hee Hee, Yep that's what I have alway's called it....sounds better that boloney, don't you think?
 
Sueshore said:
So, we go to Conch Out for our little get together. BYOB...a nice bottle of champagne for me, jfunn and t-bone. Bring a treat to share...I brought fritos and bean dip, yep the kind in the little round can!!! I am one Klassy Kitty!

And I probably would have brought the fake cheese stuff out of the can!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top