• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Thanks for all the suggestions!

I want to keep it kinda cheap...but chic. Do you think those guys are expensive? The catering companies? I reached out to Cowgirl Kitchen...They're getting back to me on Thursday. Anyone ever done their catering? :dunno:

Beach Crazy

cracker
Aug 19, 2005
Arkansas
Kimmifunn said:

I want to keep it kinda cheap...but chic. Do you think those guys are expensive? The catering companies? I reached out to Cowgirl Kitchen...They're getting back to me on Thursday. Anyone ever done their catering? :dunno:

Pea got alot of stuff from there when the baby was in a body cast. They did casseroles for her I believe....

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
dbuck said:
Second thought, after seeing the tar it couldn't be Miss Kitty.:funn:

:rotfl: ...you got that right!!! I hope Mr. K doesn't see the dirty little secret on the "other" thread!:shock:

Sheila

SoWal Insider
Kimmifunn said:
I'm hosting a brunch for about 40 people on the 19th of May. I need to get some light brunch catering done. Can any of you suggest a good place? Nothing too over the top...but I'm just drawing blanks. And I don't want to spend tons and tons. What's something a little more out of the box than a fruit tray at Publix down there?

Anyone? :dunno:

Our homeowners association cocktail party was catered by Seacrest Cafe. It was really good.

scrltbegonya

Beach Fanatic
Dec 14, 2005
SRB
My friend caters...I can get her number if you like...

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
Kimmifunn said:

I have had Cowgirls food, which was good but never catered. To keep the cost down you could do a combination cater/Publix....Order your casseroles from Cowgirl or purchase the quiche at Publix, very good by the way. Have publix do your fruit platter and have lots of mimosa, cranberry/vodka, etc....who will notice the food after a few drinks! :dunno:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Franny said:
I have had Cowgirls food, which was good but never catered. To keep the cost down you could do a combination cater/Publix....Order your casseroles from Cowgirl or purchase the quiche at Publix, very good by the way. Have publix do your fruit platter and have lots of mimosa, cranberry/vodka, etc....who will notice the food after a few drinks! :dunno:

ding ding ding...we have a winna'!!!! Franny...you are so freakin' correct!!!