• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Brunch catering suggestions

New posts
Thanks for all the suggestions!

I want to keep it kinda cheap...but chic. Do you think those guys are expensive? The catering companies? I reached out to Cowgirl Kitchen...They're getting back to me on Thursday. Anyone ever done their catering? :idontno:
 
Kimmifunn said:
Thanks for all the suggestions!

I want to keep it kinda cheap...but chic. Do you think those guys are expensive? The catering companies? I reached out to Cowgirl Kitchen...They're getting back to me on Thursday. Anyone ever done their catering? :idontno:

Pea got alot of stuff from there when the baby was in a body cast. They did casseroles for her I believe....
 
dbuck said:
Second thought, after seeing the tar it couldn't be Miss Kitty.:funn:

:floor: ...you got that right!!! I hope Mr. K doesn't see the dirty little secret on the "other" thread!:shock:
 
Kimmifunn said:
I'm hosting a brunch for about 40 people on the 19th of May. I need to get some light brunch catering done. Can any of you suggest a good place? Nothing too over the top...but I'm just drawing blanks. And I don't want to spend tons and tons. What's something a little more out of the box than a fruit tray at Publix down there?

Anyone? :idontno:

Our homeowners association cocktail party was catered by Seacrest Cafe. It was really good.
 
My friend caters...I can get her number if you like...
 
Kimmifunn said:
Thanks for all the suggestions!

I want to keep it kinda cheap...but chic. Do you think those guys are expensive? The catering companies? I reached out to Cowgirl Kitchen...They're getting back to me on Thursday. Anyone ever done their catering? :idontno:

I have had Cowgirls food, which was good but never catered. To keep the cost down you could do a combination cater/Publix....Order your casseroles from Cowgirl or purchase the quiche at Publix, very good by the way. Have publix do your fruit platter and have lots of mimosa, cranberry/vodka, etc....who will notice the food after a few drinks! :idontno:
 
Franny said:
I have had Cowgirls food, which was good but never catered. To keep the cost down you could do a combination cater/Publix....Order your casseroles from Cowgirl or purchase the quiche at Publix, very good by the way. Have publix do your fruit platter and have lots of mimosa, cranberry/vodka, etc....who will notice the food after a few drinks! :idontno:

ding ding ding...we have a winna'!!!! Franny...you are so freakin' correct!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top