• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Brunch catering suggestions

New posts
kathydwells said:
Great, my birthday is September 3rd... A BIRTHDAY PART-AY FOR DARLENE. :clap_1: No, I won't be at the game Whitey, I prefer to watch at home and drink beer, so I don't have to drink and drive....:biggrin:

p.s. And I am off on the 4th. Sounds like a long weekend to me!!!!!

Hip Hip Hooray for Darlene! Let's make it happen!
 
Just do it, gulls!!! :clap_1:
 
Mr Kitty said:
You better not get any big ideas about going back for a month.

:welcome: Mr. Kitty!!!!!! I :wub: Miss Kitty. You are a lucky man!!! ;-) So glad to have you aboard. Can't wait to meet Mr. Kitty!!!!
 
whiteyfunn said:
Hip Hip Hooray for Darlene! Let's make it happen!

Ok, let's get this show on the road...who is in? and who is out? I am in. :clap_1:
 
Mr Kitty said:
You better not get any big ideas about going back for a month.

LOVE the 'tar Mr. Kitty!!!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top