• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
I was not going to put the deposition here until I had an opportunity to address the board. After learning that a vote by the Chair could prevent me from even being able to speak even after requesting to be on the agenda, I have changed direction.

Before reading this document (if you choose to do so) please understand that the County is only obligated to pay the $300.00 bill if the County was in any way involved in the questions and answers Cecilia provided to the attorney for David Krika. At no time during the course of this deposition or afterwards is anything Cecilia Jones said remotely related to County business or anything having to do with County business and the County is not involved with the lawsuit David Krika has against the City of DFS.

I'd also like to point out the County is liable for Comments made by Cecilia Jones acting in her capacity as the board Chair and she does admit in the deposition she is a BCC Commissioner.

That "crazy lady" is Lynda Morse (please get the spelling correct Ms. Jones) and I am not now nor have a ever been diagnosed with ANY mental illness or mental issues. I readily admit that I have a temper, I am very outspoken and real apt to tell someone (anyone) how I think the cow ate the cabbage. I will also say that Ms. Jones lied about most all the facts surrounding my campaign signs and there was never a criminal complaint filed against her with the City of DFS by me. There was a complaint asking that my personal property be returned to me which, Mark Weeks flat out told me (after having spoke to Ms. Jones) he would not help me to get my personal property returned.

The criminal complaint that I filed, was filed with the Sheriff's Department against the goon who showed up at my door unannounced threatening me who I later identified as Ms. Jones ex husband who was issued a no trespass order.

In the deposition Ms. Jones admits to taking my personal property to the Asst. State Attorney (Greg Anchors) trying to have the State file charges against me for illegal campaign signs. The sign was returned and there was nothing illegal about them. She claims she did not know she had the sign early on but the same DOT person who helped her load the signs in her truck was SHOWN the sign prior to it being put in the truck and Ms. Jones made the comment while holding the sign in front of the guy from the DOT and said..."Oh look here, how funny". So in effect, she took the sign knowing it didn't belong to Tony Anderson and was an ANTI Tony sign!

Imagine if you will, my initial shock (I was floored, literally) to realize that in an effort to turn the conversation away from illegal campaign contributions Ms. Jones allegedly took, I inadvertently became the focus of the deposition! Notice how many times her own attorney asked her to "focus". Also notice that she says "I'm so bad with numbers" but Chairs a county seat with a multi million dollar budget. Just wow.

Folks, keep voting her back in and nothing will change in this County.

Attachments

• Walton Co Legal_20170315_114036.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 217

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
13924927_10154319789687177_7906749312776102642_n.jpg

Jenksy

Beach Fanatic
Oct 25, 2012
While I don't always like the shenanigans in Walco it is quite low class to air your dirty laundry in public and downright trashy to do it on this forum which we'd all like to reflect the better nature of our community. I believe this forum has a rule against axe grinding and you've already been banned once for it. How did you get back on?

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
While I don't always like the shenanigans in Walco it is quite low class to air your dirty laundry in public and downright trashy to do it on this forum which we'd all like to reflect the better nature of our community. I believe this forum has a rule against axe grinding and you've already been banned once for it. How did you get back on?

This was not my dirty laundry. I have no dog in the fight with David Krika's lawsuit and quite frankly, I resent being drug into inadvertently. This has nothing to do with County business and the taxpayers don't owe the $300.00 Cecilia Jones attempted to bill the County for.

The "trash" in my humble opinion came from a woman desperate to deflect the issue away from herself and for reasons known only to her try to put them off on me.

While I too would like to see our Community become a better place for all of us to live, work and play when you have rogue Commissioner(s) hell bent to help to destroy it, they deserve to be outed!

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
P.S. jensky, You went from this
@earl you are the ridiculous one. How do you equate a lynch mob with folks on a public forum making (mostly civil and not overly harsh and truthful) comments about elected officials and where do you see local businesses mentioned?

To this...
it is quite low class to air your dirty laundry in public and downright trashy to do it on this forum.

Really?

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
You are one of the exceptions to the good folks here. Apparently only to unleash your stink. And quite the attention whore.

Again, this is not my stink. C. Jones created this all by herself.

Bottom line...don't submit bills for payment that are not the taxpayers responsibility and expect the county to pay them because you don't have sense enough not to know better.

MorningGlory

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2016
sowal
Thank you Kaydence for posting the public record for the PUBLIC to read and be aware of. In my opinion, there are too many people who like to close their eyes, think happy, happy thoughts, tiptoe thru the tulips and be completely ignorant or (in denial of) what is going on all around them. Personally, I think that's stupid! Turning your head and Pretending that things are all peachy when in reality they are corrupt doesn't change the fact that they are still corrupt!!! Some people in our county needs to GET REAL!

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
The facts are the facts. Old saying "Where there is Smoke their is usually Fire". Not about who is paying but did Regional Utilities give Cecelia illegal campaign contributions. Did she take the money our of her retirement and then refund her retirement with their contributions. I offered to pay her 300.00 back to her or Shipman which ever needed the money the most but no one took me up on this offer to save the taxpayers money.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Thanks Suzanne. Some people appear to be a little think in the noggin and don't quite understand what this deposition was really about.

On 5-12-2008 Jones reported a campaign contribution of $5000.00. Then again on 6-20-2008 another in the amount of 10,000.00 but can not recall where the money came from. <- That @jensky was the FOCUS of the deposition.

None of the other crap C. Jones drug me into in that deposition had anything to do with Walton County or myself...NOTHING! It is a law suit against Defuniak Springs and Walton County has NO INVOLVEMENT at all in that lawsuit nor do I.

C. Jones WAS NOT an elected official at the time, she was running for the seat and either illegally took or gave herself (as far fetched as that sounds) those campaign contributions. PUBLIC RECORDS of those contributions

As for the "attention whore" comment, who in their right mind would want to be tied up in some BS over a $300.00 bill that Ms. Jones owes her attorney? For that matter, who in their right mind would want to be involved in ANY of the overrated drama or lawsuits she gets herself involved in because she has difficulty minding her own business? If she is worth almost 1.2 million dollars according to her own campaign finance reports she should pay her own damn bills, lord knows she can certainly afford to!!