• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Canopy on the beach

New posts
I think that might be a great idea. I should purchase some beach property and then erect the largest canopy I can find. My freinds and family could all come down and enjoy themselves. We humans have the abilty to adapt and make our surroundings much more comfortable, that is the reason for the canopies.

Four your information, I am an attorney and have read the FL Supreme Court ruling regarding priviate beach ownership. Their opinion for once is right on and legally sound. Your statement that the issue is still not decided is wrong. The highest court in FL has ruled. Their will be no more decisions. Given their holding in this case, I am thinking that a successful challenge is possiable to the "remove it or lose it" ordinance. It appears to me that it represents an unlawful taking and possiable an interfrence to interstate commerce, however that might be a strech. Any ideas from the rest of you.

Adapting has nothing to do with changing your environment to suit yourself. By the way, you will need a permit for having a large gathering on the beach.
:funn:


Regarding no more decisions by the FL Supreme Court, perhaps you are unaware of the case currently before them. They have to make a ruling. I would think an attorney would know that.
 
I think that might be a great idea. I should purchase some beach property and then erect the largest canopy I can find. My freinds and family could all come down and enjoy themselves. We humans have the abilty to adapt and make our surroundings much more comfortable, that is the reason for the canopies.

Four your information, I am an attorney and have read the FL Supreme Court ruling regarding priviate beach ownership. Their opinion for once is right on and legally sound. Your statement that the issue is still not decided is wrong. The highest court in FL has ruled. Their will be no more decisions. Given their holding in this case, I am thinking that a successful challenge is possiable to the "remove it or lose it" ordinance. It appears to me that it represents an unlawful taking and possiable an interfrence to interstate commerce, however that might be a strech. Any ideas from the rest of you.

Where, oh, where is my red pen?
 
Four your information, I am an attorney and have read the FL Supreme Court ruling regarding priviate beach ownership. Their opinion for once is right on and legally sound. Your statement that the issue is still not decided is wrong. The highest court in FL has ruled. Their will be no more decisions. Given their holding in this case, I am thinking that a successful challenge is possiable to the "remove it or lose it" ordinance. It appears to me that it represents an unlawful taking and possiable an interfrence to interstate commerce, however that might be a strech. Any ideas from the rest of you.

Fryday, are you really Dr. Noisewater? Another troll?

Pretty lousy spelling for someone who's (not whose!) been to a lot of college to get that law degree.
 
here's a pen, Miss Kitty...you missed a their (there, their, they're) OMG!
 
Originally Posted by Fryday_1
I think that might be a great idea. I should purchase some beach property and then erect the largest canopy I can find. My freinds and family could all come down and enjoy themselves. We humans have the abilty to adapt and make our surroundings much more comfortable, that is the reason for the canopies.

Four your information, I am an attorney and have read the FL Supreme Court ruling regarding priviate beach ownership. Their opinion for once is right on and legally sound. Your statement that the issue is still not decided is wrong. The highest court in FL has ruled. Their will be no more decisions. Given their holding in this case, I am thinking that a successful challenge is possiable to the "remove it or lose it" ordinance. It appears to me that it represents an unlawful taking and possiable an interfrence to interstate commerce, however that might be a strech. Any ideas from the rest of you.
Where, oh, where is my red pen?
Kitty, you missed "ability" and "private," but I've got your back. One would think that an attorney would have passed Grammar and Typing.
 
I think that might be a great idea. I should purchase some beach property and then erect the largest canopy I can find. My freinds and family could all come down and enjoy themselves. We humans have the abilty to adapt and make our surroundings much more comfortable, that is the reason for the canopies.

Four your information, I am an attorney and have read the FL Supreme Court ruling regarding priviate beach ownership. Their opinion for once is right on and legally sound. Your statement that the issue is still not decided is wrong. The highest court in FL has ruled. Their will be no more decisions. Given their holding in this case, I am thinking that a successful challenge is possiable to the "remove it or lose it" ordinance. It appears to me that it represents an unlawful taking and possiable an interfrence to interstate commerce, however that might be a strech. Any ideas from the rest of you.
:floor:
 
I think that might be a great idea. I should purchase some beach property and then erect the largest canopy I can find. My freinds and family could all come down and enjoy themselves. We humans have the abilty to adapt and make our surroundings much more comfortable, that is the reason for the canopies.

Four your information, I am an attorney and have read the FL Supreme Court ruling regarding priviate beach ownership. Their opinion for once is right on and legally sound. Your statement that the issue is still not decided is wrong. The highest court in FL has ruled. Their will be no more decisions. Given their holding in this case, I am thinking that a successful challenge is possiable to the "remove it or lose it" ordinance. It appears to me that it represents an unlawful taking and possiable an interfrence to interstate commerce, however that might be a strech. Any ideas from the rest of you.

For an atturny at laaw, you got some grayt spellin skilz.
 
The usual deterioration of another thread.

It's a beautiful day outside.
Its raining here on me. It's not always sunshine and fuzzy warm feelings in Sowal or Sowal.com nor should it be.

Is "it's" possessive or a contraction? which "its" doesn't require an apostrophe?
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top