• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Wu

Beach Comber
Mar 2, 2005
Seagrove Beach on 30-A near Eastern Lake - $85,000 - business only. Listed by Donald Curenton 850-376-8268.

Assume current lease and operation. All equipment and stock included. Owner will train for short period. No real estate with sale of business.

greenesformula

Beach Crab
Mar 25, 2006
Hello; My name is Tim Greene,owner of a small business called Greene's Formula. I am trying to get in touch with the owner of Capt Zac's about some inventory in the store. Could you please give me her contact info? Or please have her email me at tcgreene@bellsouth.net I may have a business proposition for her also! :razz:

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
I was told from a very good source that Yianni was opening up the seafood market. His restaurant is located at the other end of the shopping center.

Capt Zac

Beach Crab
Nov 4, 2009
Whoa! That is from so long ago! Quick Update: Miss Niki has reopened Capt. Zac's Seafood Market in her old Atlantis Fish & Chips location just east of eastern lake! 5311 East Co. Hwy 30-A next to Seagrove Glass!

Drop in and see us for some great seafood. We guarantee a fresh catch and we steam for free too!

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
We LOVE Capt Zac's! They have the best cajun steamed shrimp and the greek style steamed shrimp! YUMEEEEE! It's a meal in itself with a a big loaf of french bread of soppin'!!! :drool: