• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
P4240016sm.jpg

From April 24, 2007 at Intersection of Hwy 283 / Hwy 98

Both vehicles had out of state license plates. Just another reminder to slow our butts down, and to focus on driving, not curling our hair (a reference to my sister) and being distracted by other unnecessary stuff which "cannot wait."

Last edited:
As I keep warning my husband at the 283 and 395 intersections, even if he has a green light, he needs to look both ways to make sure no one is running the red light on 98 because, due to driving at high speeds, they have so much momentum that they just can't stop.

Dargs, Kurt, Tootsie, and all of you who cross 98 frequently, be careful! Look both ways before crossing 98!:love:

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
As I keep warning my husband at the 283 and 395 intersections, even if he has a green light, he needs to look both ways to make sure no one is running the red light on 98 because, due to driving at high speeds, they have so much momentum that they just can't stop.

Dargs, Kurt, Tootsie, and all of you who cross 98 frequently, be careful! Look both ways before crossing 98!:love:

You hear that Rapunzy!?;-)

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
When are you people going to learn how to drive? I've SEEN people smoke a cigarette, email, talk on the phone and drive all at the same time.

Urgent emails cannot wait.

Beach Bimmer

Beach Fanatic
May 2, 2006
South Walton
Saw that accident shortly after it happened. The new white Honda CRV to the right of the photo looked like it had been hit hard, possibly rolled - yet the passenger compartment didn't cave in.

No wonder the new CRV got such high crash test ratings. I went and test drove that and a Honda Pilot today after coming upon that accident. True!