• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
I have been told that, before there was much out here and before he hit it big in Nashville, Keith Urban used to hang around Grayton Beach and play in Destin. I do know he is familiar with Destin as he gave an eulogy at a funeral there a couple of years ago.
I am afraid that if he and Nicole buy here, I'll be stalking...

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Also in the early 1990's, while still married to his first wife, Garth Brooks stayed in a house in the BeachHighlands neighborhood. He kept it very, very low-key - if he needed anything, he would visit the Dune-Allen Tom Thumb in the middle of the night.

faith593

Beach Crab
Apr 15, 2021
SRB
Need and update please... my daughters have noticed 30A bumper stickers all the way from Maine to Hawaii!

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Need and update please... my daughters have noticed 30A bumper stickers all the way from Maine to Hawaii!

Those stickers litter the world. There's even some on a step in Greece.

Our current celebrity roster is Brian Kelly of Florida Georgia Line and a host of retired football players.

James Bentwood

Beach Fanatic
Feb 24, 2005
Do people actually care? Hopefully my life has evolved past that ‍
Yes apparently. It is the final step in the ruination of a place by popularity.

Where what matters isn't the amazing beauty but how to profit from it. And all the craven morons money and fame attracts.

Have an awesome day! :lol: