• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Chef Abe Drinkin's Thai Dinner

New posts
I'm not sure I get it either...but something tells me the password to get is was, maybe....yummy :idontno:


If I'm right, too bad I'm 12 hours away. :bang:
 
Tootsie said:
Okay, this is the Korean House Boy posting from Tootsie's computer. BUSTED!!! I'm the mystery guest.

Good for you! Did you rike the food?
 
SmilingJOe said:
No, you didn't.

Smiling JOe said:
John R,
Tell us the mystery guest's name.

BTW, Kurt says that the free dinner was tonight. :floor:

original offer:
Smiling JOe said:
ps a free Abe Drinkin dinner if you can name the mystery SoWaller who attended dinner tonight. :idontno: We don't know so we will have to take your word for it.;-) Any guess?


again, i will ask that you confirm my answer with the second floor, it was confirmed instantly over the phone, by the admimistrator and the lurker themselves.

it appears that a mr. Smiling JOe made the dinner offer, not Kurt. and, since the kitchen crew is housed at Smiling JOe's house, Opus, Cowboy, and myself are looking forward to a succulent vegetarian feast.
 
Sueshore said:
Good for you! Did you rike the food?

i hate to be so obvious after months of anonymity but this cracked me up!!! sorry to take all of the funn out of the guesswork for you, SJ. the food was dericious!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top