• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mahthamadear

Beach Lover
Apr 12, 2006
mahthamadear said:
i hate to be so obvious after months of anonymity but this cracked me up!!! sorry to take all of the funn out of the guesswork for you, SJ. the food was dericious!!!

oh, yeah, i folgot, this is korean house boy posting flom mathamadear's computer

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Let me guess. It is you!!!

John R, we were looking not for the real name of the guest. We knew that. We wanted the SoWal name.

John R

needs to get out more
Dec 31, 2005
Conflictinator
Smiling JOe said:
Let me guess. It is you!!!

John R, we were looking not for the real name of the guest. We knew that. We wanted the SoWal name.

i know/knew(before it was asked or posted) the house boy's real and sowal name, just as i know your's, just as you know my real name is steve. again, check with the front office about the validity of my answer. no weasling out of this dinner, i've missed too many due to work recently...

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Okay...I can't find my post. It was a personal favorite....

Look's like someone thai"ed" on one last night!
Thank you.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
John R said:
i know/knew(before it was asked or posted) the house boy's real and sowal name, just as i know your's, just as you know my real name is steve. again, check with the front office about the validity of my answer. no weasling out of this dinner, i've missed too many due to work recently...
You better not be busy when Abe is a cookin'. :rotfl:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
mahthamadear said:
oh, yeah, i folgot, this is korean house boy posting flom mathamadear's computer

:lolabove: ...it was obvious to me! I can't stop raughing!

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
So Abe, what does it take to get you to come and cook dinner for a really, really, sweet, nice girl? :lol: