• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Phoenix Rising

Beach Lover
Apr 24, 2006
I ran across this on Craigslist and am posting it here. I do not have any information so if you are interested please contact the owner. I hope someone can help!

Please help Ricco. My two little girls and I were evicted this week, and while we have found a kind nieghbor to take us in, we have no room inside for our family dog Ricco. He is a Chinese Crested and is 3 years old. This breed needs to be inside preferably with a stay at home owner, and he is miserable outside without us. He is crate trained and is potty trained as long as you keep him on a decent schedule. Ricco lives to snuggle and our current situation is absolutely horrible for him. Please help our little man find a SECURE forever home. (757) 256-8318

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Oh, how heart breaking! He's so precious!

To not only lose his family, but, be thrown out in the heat, after being an inside baby! He's so small and adorable, please help him!!!:sosad: I have no idea what their status is, but, see that her area code is in Virginia! Meanwhile, I'll try and locate a Chinese Crested Rescue Organization, too!

Chinese Crested Dog (hairless) | Breed Center | Extensive Dog Breed Information | Learn & Connect | FetchDog

I ran across this on Craigslist and am posting it here. I do not have any information so if you are interested please contact the owner. I hope someone can help!

Please help Ricco. My two little girls and I were evicted this week, and while we have found a kind nieghbor to take us in, we have no room inside for our family dog Ricco. He is a Chinese Crested and is 3 years old. This breed needs to be inside preferably with a stay at home owner, and he is miserable outside without us. He is crate trained and is potty trained as long as you keep him on a decent schedule. Ricco lives to snuggle and our current situation is absolutely horrible for him. Please help our little man find a SECURE forever home. (757) 256-8318

Last edited:

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Update

I have located a Chinese Crested Rescue in Virginia, where the phone number is. At this point, I'm not sure where the baby, or the family, are located! I also provided this SOWAL thread, with all of the details! They will see and hopefully understand, that we care for people and all animals, let alone those that are hurting!:love: I'll be on this in the morning and am so thankful, to be off work the next few days!

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Poor ricco!

I understand that the Craigslist posting, is no longer up. Also, that she's in the Pensacola, or Crestview area. Honestly, I'm concerned and a little irritated, that she won't respond, to my offer to help! If someone leaves you a phone message, offering to help, how hard is it to take 30 seconds and simply say, "no thanks"? :sosad: I even have suggestions on assistance for her family, in this tough situation!:dunno:With her being in our area, I know that I could make a difference! Oh well!