• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
It is looking to be nearing completion - menu will revolve around fresh seafood with Spanish flair but nothing concrete yet.
Dang! And I really love concrete fajitas. :cool:

UofL

Beach Fanatic
Jan 21, 2005
Louisville KY
Hi! Always looking ahead. Will stop in this new place. Not arriving until mid May, so you'll probably be open :) Anyway, may I ask about parking updates for the Grayton area? We usually ride our bikes over at least once, but when it comes time for dinner, we are some of the early/Seinfeld diners so we can get a parking space. If we would rather come over later, is parking available at the Grayton shopping center so that we can walk to Holtz? We don't have to have the trolley. Thanks, Ellen

Beauford

Beach Lover
Jun 23, 2015
Opening today at 5 pm for dinner and from now on will be serving food from 11:30am to 10:00pm . Complimentary Valet Service begins today and will be offered 7 days a week for Chiringo patrons.

Uneelle

Beach Lover
Feb 15, 2015
Great! Complementary valet service is fantastic. Can you please post your menu? Can't wait to stop in.

LarsAtTheBeach

Beach Fanatic
Jul 19, 2008
Enjoyed lunch at Chiringo today. Our 1st visit. I had the pork sandwich and a tall Blue Moon draft. Wife had the salad w grilled chicken.
The food was outstanding. The place was clean. Friendly service and great atmosphere.
I'm an old guy, so the '70's disco-pop tunes oozing from the speakers only added to the pleasant experience.
We will return.

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Enjoyed lunch at Chiringo today. Our 1st visit. I had the pork sandwich and a tall Blue Moon draft. Wife had the salad w grilled chicken.
The food was outstanding. The place was clean. Friendly service and great atmosphere.
I'm an old guy, so the '70's disco-pop tunes oozing from the speakers only added to the pleasant experience.
We will return.
Give the grouper sandwich a try with fries ..very good

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Give the grouper sandwich a try with fries ..very good
did you have the grouper sandwich fried or grilled or what? the fries are AWESOME. and you know I don't say that unless I mean it.

I had fried grouper sandwich and while the fish was beautiful, I didn't care for the rice flour - it was light and nice but I can't do the bitterness of rice flour. Next time I'll get it prepared another way.