• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kilwins

Beach Comber
It's tough to call it "work" when being surrounded by hand made chocolates, decadent caramels, creamy ice cream, velvety hand paddled fudge and a crunchy assortment of brittles and corns. Kilwin's Chocolates, Fudge and Ice Cream is seeking enthusiastic performers who demonstrate a strong work ethic and are able to create a top notch customer experience. Is that you? If so, please apply in person at our location in the Grand Boulevard Town Center (directly across from P.F. Changs) or online at the following link

http://kilwins.com/stores/display_ci...estin&state=FL

or send resumes to destingrandboulevard@kilwins.com

Part-time positions for daytime, evening, and weekend hours are included in the position. Team member opportunities include being trained on how to make a variety of hand made products in the shoppe, assembling assortments, possible team leadership opportunities and ultimately enjoying what you do and providing the best experience possible to guests in the store.

We Look forward to meeting you!

Paul and Kirsten Nykamp
Owners
(850) 837.9445
destingrandboulevard@kilwins.com
Kilwin's Handmade Chocolates, Confections, Handmade Fudge, Truffles, Assorted Gift Chocolates
"The best confectionary and ice cream you will ever enjoy!"

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
Oh, I thought you needed 'tasters.' :D Good luck with the yummy confections!!

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
Oh, don't you worry your chocolate little head! I will come by for tastings!! Thank you~~~~~ And, keep us posted on your success! ;-)

jensieblue

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2005
on a lake in the woods
I think I gained a couple pounds just reading your post. I am starting today to build up a caloric deficit so I can visit and taste when we are at the beach...It sounds wonderful...