• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Amp22

Beach Fanatic
Jan 11, 2005
I know they ran a huge ad in a magazine last month with people on the dunes. :roll:

pokey

Beach Lover
Jul 20, 2005
I just checked out their site and wasn't impressed. The few home I looked at didn't even tell you where they were located. They was a brief description of the home and that was about it. I like to know which beach and which complex the home is located. I also want to know what the bedding in each bedroom is among other things. I might be picky, but if the basic information isn't on the wen page, I will not bother to look further. That's just me. A fancy company name without the information doesn't sell it for me.

But to answer your question, I know nothing of the company; they might be the best around for all I know.

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
If I'm not mistaken, they are merging with another property management company. Due to confidentiality restrictions, that's all I can say...but you might try to call them and get the details on the properties you are considering.

Philip_Atlanta

Beach Lover
Mar 1, 2005
www.rosemaryrental.com
They are (maybe were, based on ShallowNoles post) part of Coastal Properties, the real esate agent company.

Not sure from what angle you are looking for experience with them, but when I was looking for a property management company I had interviewed them to see what they offered. I wasn't that impressed.

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
ShallowsNole said:
If I'm not mistaken, they are merging with another property management company. Due to confidentiality restrictions, that's all I can say...but you might try to call them and get the details on the properties you are considering.

I lied...it is not CPPR that is merging. :blush:

Apologies to all if I misled anybody...

crobbins

Beach Comber
Thanks to all -- I have decided not to use them as a property management company - -their rates are too high (18% for owner rental) and can't find any positive endorsements!
Thanks

montana

Beach Comber
Feb 7, 2006
not on the beach
I'm a big fan of VRBO and then use a property manager like Swantree Concierge to assist you in the little things.