• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Even Shelly may like the deals I saw today -- Cash flowing (positive) homes in South Walton. When did anyone think that would happen again?

Busta Hustle

Beach Fanatic
Apr 11, 2007
actually that never stopped happening.
Wonder why someone would sell a cash positive re asset? Tired of making $$$?

Last edited:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Busta, what do you mean that it never stopped happening? Are you saying that people have always been able to buy cash flowing properties in SoWal? Or, are you saying some existing (not for sale) properties cash flow?

I know of only a handful which are currently for sale which provide a positive cash flow and those types of properties haven't been available for a long time.

Why would someone want to give up cash flowing properties? Maybe they couldn't cash flow with the current buyer because the current buyer bought too high, and now they are short selling. Or, maybe they are bank owned and the banks don't want to be landlords. Or, maybe someone needs to sell due to financial hardship such as unexpected medical expense or divorce. Maybe they just want to free up capital to buy an RV. Plenty of reasons.

In the properties to which I refer, they current owner is not cash flowing, but at the listing price, they will cash flow for the new buyer.

melscuba

Beach Fanatic
Apr 22, 2009
Roswell, Ga hoping SoWal someday
Busta, what do you mean that it never stopped happening? Are you saying that people have always been able to buy cash flowing properties in SoWal? Or, are you saying some existing (not for sale) properties cash flow?

I know of only a handful which are currently for sale which provide a positive cash flow and those types of properties haven't been available for a long time.

Why would someone want to give up cash flowing properties? Maybe they couldn't cash flow with the current buyer because the current buyer bought too high, and now they are short selling. Or, maybe they are bank owned and the banks don't want to be landlords. Or, maybe someone needs to sell due to financial hardship such as unexpected medical expense or divorce. Maybe they just want to free up capital to buy an RV. Plenty of reasons.

In the properties to which I refer, they current owner is not cash flowing, but at the listing price, they will cash flow for the new buyer.

Where?

Busta Hustle

Beach Fanatic
Apr 11, 2007

okay now i see what you mean. there were "those 3 years" that they were hard to find. Let's never speak of that time again.