• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Danny Glidewell I'm sharing this...

At last nights BCC meeting Danny shared a post to facebook during the meeting...

A county commissioner just said publicly that if someone wanted to comment on a planning issue they could take off work. My goodness. Sort of like let them eat cake from history.

No sooner had the words left his keyboard and posted to Facebook, Cecilia Jones was ready with a come-back which she directed at Danny.

Wow...just wow...now you know why nothing get's done in this County unless its on her agenda...she's to busy reading Facebook to care about the wants or needs of those who elected her, she is more concerned about what people say about her stupidity on social media.

When asked (its all on the BCC video) why she was reading Facebook and putting on lipstick during the meeting C, Jones replied "I learned to multi task years ago".

You can put lipstick on a pig...

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
"When asked (its all on the BCC video) why she was reading Facebook and putting on lipstick during the meeting C, Jones replied "I learned to multi task years ago". "

It is because that woman doesn't care about the general public, their opines or their voices. Vote her out next election and never make the same mistake again!

Jimmy T

Beach Fanatic
Apr 6, 2015
I hope I'm wrong, but I think voting her out is easier said than done. I'm still trying to figure out how our fabulous new district 5 representative got elected. He certainly doesn't seem to represent the area he was elected to represent...

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
I hope I'm wrong, but I think voting her out is easier said than done. I'm still trying to figure out how our fabulous new district 5 representative got elected. He certainly doesn't seem to represent the area he was elected to represent...

Developers and citizens who didn't listen to reasons why they shouldn't elect him!

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove

It was a brilliant good old boy move.

1-Select a likable guy who spent his life in the north end. Tony is by all accounts fondly remembered up there as the friendly mail delivery guy.
2-Move the likable guy to the district.
3-Have the Walton Small Business Association start a whisper campaign that Cindy Meadows will somehow prevent more construction in the south end. Pass this message on to every contractor, painter, woodworker and anyone else who earns money based on construction. Let them know Tony will never let that happen.
4-Fund raise an unprecedented amount of cash and plant a tony sign every three feet throughout the county.
5-Enter a puppet NPA candidate so that only Republicans can vote in the primary, disenfranchising all voters but Republicans.

It is just that simple.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
It was a brilliant good old boy move.

1-Select a likable guy who spent his life in the north end. Tony is by all accounts fondly remembered up there as the friendly mail delivery guy.
2-Move the likable guy to the district.
3-Have the Walton Small Business Association start a whisper campaign that Cindy Meadows will somehow prevent more construction in the south end. Pass this message on to every contractor, painter, woodworker and anyone else who earns money based on construction. Let them know Tony will never let that happen.
4-Fund raise an unprecedented amount of cash and plant a tony sign every three feet throughout the county.
5-Enter a puppet NPA candidate so that only Republicans can vote in the primary, disenfranchising all voters but Republicans.

It is just that simple.

And it happened just like that!

MorningGlory

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2016
sowal
He was bought and paid for to represent his owners when, where, and how they choose for him to represent! Let's see.... What's that called??? Oh yeah... A puppet!!!