• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Brought up, recently, 30A has no lines in many places, dividing the two lanes of traffic, and dividing the bike lane along parts of Blue Mtn Beach, and most of Seagrove. The County now has a flashing Hwy sign near Grayton, stating that re-striping will begin on 30A (I think the sign noted March 10th). :clap: It's about time. Nothing like waiting for Spring Break to start. Note of caution to all who are driving on the fresh paint. I still have some yellow hwy paint on my car from a couple of years ago. Stay off the paint until it dries, unless you don't car about your auto staying clean.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Amen to this. Thanks for the info, SJ. The area from Snapperheads to Just east of Draper Lake is particularly bad. And SJ, please "do away" with that bug! It drives me crazier. Where did you find it, anyway?

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
I'd love it if they put down a new layer of asphalt, then did the stripes. Parts of 30-a are so uneven I keep thinking I'm getting a flat tire!

Thanks for the warning SJ - maybe that's what we need to get people to drive between the lines - perpetually wet paint!

Last edited:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Brought up, recently, 30A has no lines in many places, dividing the two lanes of traffic, and dividing the bike lane along parts of Blue Mtn Beach, and most of Seagrove. The County now has a flashing Hwy sign near Grayton, stating that re-striping will begin on 30A (I think the sign noted March 10th). :clap: It's about time. Nothing like waiting for Spring Break to start. Note of caution to all who are driving on the fresh paint. I still have some yellow hwy paint on my car from a couple of years ago. Stay off the paint until it dries, unless you don't car about your auto staying clean.

Could have been Memorial Day Weekend! :yikes:

Amen to this. Thanks for the info, SJ. The area from Snapperheads to Just east of Draper Lake is particularly bad. And SJ, please "do away" with that bug! It drives me crazier. Where did you find it, anyway?

I think he stole it from kurt.

rdelong43065

Beach Fanatic
May 28, 2007
Seagrove
New Poll? Should SJ keep his bug. I see it coming

Yes, I do believe Kurt had the bug first.

Wanna bet that they will be painting the road at the same time that restaurant is being moved from Seagrove to Alys Beach?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Must be some kind of computer bug. I've heard about them. I don't see anything on my screen.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Is that safe for computers? You might want to give it to Andy A, since he is the one seeing the bugs.