• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

CRAP!!! I Just Cut My Pinky Finger To The Bone!!!

New posts
I have a fully loaded sewing box, I'll be right over. Until then lift you hand over your head so you won't bleed on the keyboard.

Go to the doctor silly otter! How do you expect him to go on vacation this year?
 
GO TO THE DOCTOR!!!

I cut the tip/side off my index finger and didn't get stitches. I wouldn't recommend this route, but on the plus side I don't need a thimble when sewing!

Raw egg on an open wound
 
Go to the doctor, you big baby!!!!! You might need stitches. Sorry, for your cut, however, I am very impressed with the fact that you were emptying the dishwasher, way to go RO!!!!!!
 
Go to the doctor, you big baby!!!!! You might need stitches. Sorry, for your cut, however, I am very impressed with the fact that you were emptying the dishwasher, way to go RO!!!!!!

What she said. :rolling:
 
GO TO THE DOCTOR!!!

I cut the tip/side off my index finger and didn't get stitches. I wouldn't recommend this route, but on the plus side I don't need a thimble when sewing!

Raw egg on an open wound
It is not thw whle egg, it is just the inside lining on the shell. My mother used to do this all the time when we cut ourselves when we were young. I have used this many times on my kids also and it just seems to heal beeter and leaves virtually no scar.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top