steele mama
Beach Fanatic
What he/she said!!!!!!Go to the doctor. I did that with the tip of my thumb once and waited until the next day. It was not fun letting the doctor clean it after having waited.
What he/she said!!!!!!Go to the doctor. I did that with the tip of my thumb once and waited until the next day. It was not fun letting the doctor clean it after having waited.
My thoughts exactly. Original I must say. 
Oh my gosh! You are so right. Congratulations RO :roll:. No go take care of that finger so you can continue on to 20000.My thoughts exactly. Original I must say.
Did you know you cut your way into 10K posts.
Congrats?
Go to the doctor, you big baby!!!!! You might need stitches. Sorry, for your cut, however, I am very impressed with the fact that you were emptying the dishwasher, way to go RO!!!!!!

My thoughts exactly. Original I must say.
Did you know you cut your way into 10K posts.
Congrats?

I have a fully loaded sewing box, I'll be right over.

no
Bring it. Will you wear one of "those" nurses costumes![]()
It is not thw whle egg, it is just the inside lining on the shell. My mother used to do this all the time when we cut ourselves when we were young. I have used this many times on my kids also and it just seems to heal beeter and leaves virtually no scar.