• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

CRAP!!! I Just Cut My Pinky Finger To The Bone!!!

New posts
I actually know someone who lost her husband to a sinus infection 2 years ago--it was pretty crazy. (And extremely rare. Glad FFF made it!:biggrin:)



Oh, the mental images you are conjuring up between scar-counting and a tomboy in a tiara...

I'm rully, rully afraid of where this thread is going from here, so I'm gonna go to rehearsal now!

Oh geesh! Don't give him anymore ammo! :roll:

Lets just say its probably been a while :idontno:


FTLOG RO! Go to the doctor and have it looked at! Don't make me come up there! :angry:
 
RO is all man. He'll go to Dave Barry's fantasy clinic for men:

RO: "Doc, I'm coughing up blood, my vision is blurred and I can't feel anything in my right leg."

DOC: "It's probably just a sprain."
 
Re: CRAP!!! I Just Cut My Pinky Finger To The Bone!!!

Only the Otter has the ability to keep us all glued to this thread!!

I am telepathically recieving signals that by the morning, we will have pics; and a confirmed trip to the dr.s office!!

RO.you ARE indeed "the Man".....
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top