Minnie
Beach Fanatic
RO, what a long thread since this morning.....![]()
I am trying to save his finger but he is being resistent. ;-)
RO, what a long thread since this morning.....![]()
Dog bites, rusty nails, scrapes, and cuts all risk of tetanus.

I actually know someone who lost her husband to a sinus infection 2 years ago--it was pretty crazy. (And extremely rare. Glad FFF made it!)
Oh, the mental images you are conjuring up between scar-counting and a tomboy in a tiara...
I'm rully, rully afraid of where this thread is going from here, so I'm gonna go to rehearsal now!
Lets just say its probably been a while![]()
Well you know AudieI like to think... FRUGAL
![]()
RO is all man. He'll go to Dave Barry's fantasy clinic for men:
RO: "Doc, I'm coughing up blood, my vision is blurred and I can't feel anything in my right leg."
DOC: "It's probably just a sprain."

Only the Otter has the ability to keep us all glued to this thread!!
I am telepathically recieving signals that by the morning, we will have pics; and a confirmed trip to the dr.s office!!
RO.you ARE indeed "the Man".....

We don't want to see your face, RO, just the injured finger. :roll:no pics, I can't stand to look at it myself![]()
We don't want to see your face, RO, just the injured finger. :roll: