• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Captain Larry

SoWal.com Featured Blogger
Mar 21, 2006
Eastern Lake
God made a whole lot more little ones than big ones---Still fun to catch and I'll eat a trigger over a grouper any day!- they just don't photgraph as well!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
captdeadfish said:
God made a whole lot more little ones than big ones---Still fun to catch and I'll eat a trigger over a grouper any day!- they just don't photgraph as well!

:welcome: Captain! We've been waiting for you to show up on our forums. Thanks for letting me post your reports. Feel free to do it yo'self or add on, etc. :

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
kurt said:
:welcome: Captain! We've been waiting for you to show up on our forums. Thanks for letting me post your reports. Feel free to do it yo'self or add on, etc. :clap_1:

041017-064.jpg
Well, that photo above makes me want to gather a small group for a trip out to sea. Any takers?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
30A Skunkape said:
Captain Larry taught me to HATE dolphins...if you don't understand why, ask him! :funn:
I know many fisherman who really hate Dolphins. They are bad for the fishing business. It is somewhat like having owning a bank and having thieves hang out by the front door waiting to prey on the customers. :blink:

Maybe the Captains should sell cameras, because the fishing is all over when the Dolphins come it -- you may as well start pulling in the lines and getting out the cameras for some wildlife photographic opportunities. ;-)

redfisher

Beach Fanatic
Sep 11, 2005
You wait till your kayak is between the dolphin and baitfish...Hey, the salinity in the bay seems pretty high...anybody been pullin a lot of trout out and if so where?

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Speaking of dolphins- I was reading the link on the "Who Saw this Unfold in Real Life" thread, and on the same link was an article that said 20 dead dolphins have washed up on SoWal beaches lately!:dunno: