• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
22tango said:
We have just joined this forum because we have rented a house in Seacrest on Pelican Circle starting in late August. Is the photo you've shown near that area? We're concerned about getting down to the beach and how much white sand is left.

Any information is appreciated. Thanks!

Pelican Circle area had some very big dunes and the accesses will probably be rebuilt by then.

sandshark

Beach Crab
Jul 11, 2005
I saw that someone posted about Eastern Lake and areas around there. We're interested in Beachside Villas and the beach out front. Any information or photos would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

DTinTexas

Beach Lover
Jul 11, 2005
Plano, TX
JustBeachy and Kingbossdaddy - We own the house at 458 BMB rd. We are adjacent to the public access. We have a two story "yellowish" house with a circle drive and a basketball hoop in the driveway. Can you tell us anything? I have read about some houses collapsing and the beach being gone.

Any info you can give us will help!

Seasider

Beach Lover
Nov 27, 2004
Seaside dunes were damaged much more heavily by Dennis than by Ivan. Erosion went back into the scrub oak.

Rather B Paddlin

Beach Lover
Feb 15, 2005
Kurt,

How about a thread just for beach access status - current and as they get repaired.

Where is the beach available by foot with out the steps?

No questions or specific requests just informational updates.

Smiling Joe - thanks for your help>>>>>>>>>>

RBP

physes

Beach Comber
Jun 15, 2005
Nashville
Seasider said:
Seaside dunes were damaged much more heavily by Dennis than by Ivan. Erosion went back into the scrub oak.
When was this picture taken? This is right down the street from where we are staying starting Sat.

Dreamsicle

Beach Comber
Jul 11, 2005
Nashville/Seaside
I have been a lurker here for the past few years (through Ivan and now Dennis!) and I've decided it's time to come out of lurkdom to thank Kurt for the tremendous job he does keeping all of us part-time residents and full-time beach lovers informed. I have a home in Seaside and was really biting my fingernails as Dennis approached. Thanks Kurt - the heck with the Weather Channel!
:clap_1:

physes

Beach Comber
Jun 15, 2005
Nashville
After looking at this beach picture I was wondering if anyone had any extra cookie sheets because I think that will be the only way we can get to the beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.