• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Probably not so much yelling, as loudly calling out and holding up signs.

I am only guessing, because they don't try to get our attention when we go out and come back in. For all I know, they could be as quiet as churchmice.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
I was there standing by my Thurston and Kazek signs as quite as a mouse. I would only wave and wish folks a nice day unless they asked for me to comment. I will say the other 2 Fire Board candidates were quite boisterous. I did not feel they were rude but I watched people and there were some who appeared they wanted to be left alone. Overall I thought things were quite pleasant.

VOTE, Kasek and Thurston.

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
Mr. Clean & I voted last Wednesday at 8:30am, parked close to the door & it took about 30 minutes due to the line. All in all, it was easy.:clap:

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
I was there standing by my Thurston and Kazek signs as quite as a mouse. I would only wave and wish folks a nice day unless they asked for me to comment. I will say the other 2 Fire Board candidates were quite boisterous. I did not feel they were rude but I watched people and there were some who appeared they wanted to be left alone. Overall I thought things were quite pleasant.

VOTE, Kasek and Thurston.

:cool: :wave:

rheffron

Beach Fanatic
Jan 17, 2008
Voted today. The tally counter on the SoWal machine showed '1833.'

I voted early this morning. 3 minute wait. Worker told me about 6000 had already voted and usually only about 2000 vote on any given election. Anybody think, this may be a landslide for Obama? Maybe not in Walton County though.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
I voted!

The only person campaigning who yelled at me was a fellow Sowaller! :rofl:

There was a line, but it still took less than 10 minutes!

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
We both voted early and I know of 3 people driving back from LA to FL to vote on Tuesday!! :clap:

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2007
I no longer stay in Dune Allen
Last edited:

klauricella

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2007
Freeport
Can you still vote early on Monday?

So I heard that you cannot vote early the day before the election, is this true? I'd like to avoid the lines on Tuesday.