• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

drunkkenartist

Beach Fanatic
Dec 12, 2006
Sunny Hills, FL
www.drunkkenart.com
Brother, do you mind if i go to the bathroom? Ah! Thank you. Put the cork back on the fork!!!!! ( movie reference)
:rotfl:
OMG!:yikes:
I am so glad you clarified that. You skeert me for a moment there. I haven't seen the movie yet. Must rent it this weekend so I don't go into the show cold.

I didn't get my tickets yet. PotatoVixen/SWGB? Whatdya say? Anyone else? I wasn't aware public functions required invitations. Guess that would be the damn yankee rudeness in me rearing its ugly head again.

Not like we have to sit together for a show though. Isn't that how we saw the last play?:funn:

Lets do lunch, we'll talk!

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
OMG!:yikes:
I am so glad you clarified that. You skeert me for a moment there. I haven't seen the movie yet. Must rent it this weekend so I don't go into the show cold.

I didn't get my tickets yet. PotatoVixen/SWGB? Whatdya say? Anyone else? I wasn't aware public functions required invitations. Guess that would be the damn yankee rudeness in me rearing its ugly head again.

Not like we have to sit together for a show though. Isn't that how we saw the last play?:funn:

Lets do lunch, we'll talk!

I would SO go with you if I lived close enough. Alas...

drunkkenartist

Beach Fanatic
Dec 12, 2006
Sunny Hills, FL
www.drunkkenart.com
I would SO go with you if I lived close enough. Alas...
OK you guys, you have spawned an idea.....

Of course getting seats together might not be easy or necessary, but we could all meet before the show, mmmm, lets say at the Bar upstairs at the Marina Civic Center, and then TGIFridays afterwards?

Thursday January 17th, Marina Civic Center, 7:30. Takers?:wave:

Last edited:

potatovixen

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
PCB
www.myspace.com
:wave:Hi DKA! See ya on Thursday! :D

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
OK you guys, you have spawned an idea.....

Of course getting seats together might not be easy or necessary, but we could all meet before the show, mmmm, lets say at the Bar upstairs at the Marina Civic Center, and then TGIFridays afterwards?

Thursday January 17th, Marina Civic Center, 7:30. Takers?:wave:

Sorry guys, I weighed the options in front of me and my road trip has won out. :D

drunkkenartist

Beach Fanatic
Dec 12, 2006
Sunny Hills, FL
www.drunkkenart.com
Buy the cheap ticket and then at intermission sneak up to the good seats !! ;-) :rotfl:

I would NEVER do such a thing and am highly insulted that you could even think I'm capable of it!:lie::funn:

So where do you buy tickets?

http://www.marinaciviccenter.com/

ScoundrelsCD.jpg
Tickets:
Purchase Tickets Online

Tickets on sale now!
$50, $46, $37
Bay Arts Alliance Members may purchase tickets at a discounted rate.
Please call (850) 763-4696 for more information on how to become a Bay Arts Alliance Member.
Tony award-winning broadway musical based on the blockbuster film.Nominated for 11 Tony Awards including Best Musical, based on the blockbuster film, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels is a scamming, scheming, double crossing Broadway smash! Follow two con artists as they take on the lifestyles of the rich and shameless and end up with more than they bargain for.
When:
Jan 17, 2008 (Thu) 7:30 PM

Where:
Marina Civic Center

More info website:
Presented by Bay Arts Alliance

Contact phone #:
850-763-4696

Not if we don't hook up before we hook up! Call me!:wave: