• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Re: Misplaced family in need of accommodations

gotothebeachmom said:
The family of 6 is at our condo in Seagrove. They got moved in yesterday. I spoke to them this morning and all things considered, they are in good spirits and doing well.

We have arranged to meet them next week while we are in town. They are a sweet family and are very appreciative for all the concern from everyone in the community. They will have a modem installed next week and will be visting this board for information and humor!

Great news! I'll give you a hug in Oct.!

Sheila

SoWal Insider

Sueshore said:
Great news! I'll give you a hug in Oct.!

If my guests are still in town maybe you can hug them too! We'll plan something. They have a 10 mo. old and a 4 yr old. I'm hoping to get some hugs and snuggles time with those 2!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

gotothebeachmom said:
If my guests are still in town maybe you can hug them too! We'll plan something. They have a 10 mo. old and a 4 yr old. I'm hoping to get some hugs and snuggles time with those 2!

Life is good! I'm there!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

gotothebeachmom said:
Will you have internet access while you are in town?

Not sure if we will have it at our place...still deciding on that. However, I'm wondering what the nice folks at the WaterColor Inn will think when Molly and I go over ther early in the morning to check our email???? I suggest they have a water bowl ready and a nice treat would be the perfect touch!

Sheila

SoWal Insider

Sueshore said:
Not sure if we will have it at our place...still deciding on that. However, I'm wondering what the nice folks at the WaterColor Inn will think when Molly and I go over ther early in the morning to check our email???? I suggest they have a water bowl ready and a nice treat would be the perfect touch!

Ok. I'll pm you with my contact info soon. I think the H2O and a gourmet treat would be an excellent idea. Meanwhile my 2 will be eating their kibbles and bits out of the same ol' dish as usual.

Last edited:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

gotothebeachmom said:
Ok. I'll pm you with my contact info soon. I think the H2O and a gourmet treat would be an excellent idea. Meanwhile my 2 will be eating their kibbles and bits out of the same ol' dish as usual.

And one of them will be O/C ing over his FROG!!!

Sheila

SoWal Insider

Sueshore said:
And one of them will be O/C ing over his FROG!!!

OMG! The beloved frog got locked in his crate for a time this afternoon. He chewed one of the hinges off and had bleeding gums trying to get this freakin' frog! He may really need help!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

gotothebeachmom said:
OMG! The beloved frog got locked in his crate for a time this afternoon. He chewed one of the hinges off and had bleeding gums trying to get this freakin' frog! He may really need help!

Well, the vet told me Molly has an OVERBITE...I'll probably be the first pet owner to have a dog with braces and a headgear!! They do have dog whisperers!!!!

Sheila

SoWal Insider

Sueshore said:
Well, the vet told me Molly has an OVERBITE...I'll probably be the first pet owner to have a dog with braces and a headgear!! They do have dog whisperers!!!!

Yes, I watch that! We aren't sure if we need to submit to Dog Whipserer or Inrevention! Hey mabe you could be on the first "Extreme Dog Orthodontia".
:laughing1