• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
I believe most pools have rules that no pets are allowed - whether or not they actively enforce those rules is the bigger issue.

I believe most pools have rules that no pets are allowed - whether or not they actively enforce those rules is the bigger issue.
At our pool, only one pet is allowed ... PEPPER!
poodle.gif

Trust me. Don't take your dog to the beach without a tag. We have been questioned a few times with Pepper. Thank goodness, I had her tag in my pocket. I would flip out if they confiscated her.
faint.gif

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
At our pool, only one pet is allowed ... PEPPER!
poodle.gif

Trust me. Don't take your dog to the beach without a tag. We have been questioned a few times with Pepper. Thank goodness, I had her tag in my pocket. I would flip out if they confiscated her.
faint.gif

Don't worry BR- they aren't going to confiscate her- you will just get a big fat ticket!

nodilberthere

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2007
Oh, really. I thought they'd confiscate the dog. Thanks for the info!

That reminds me -- I need to put her tag in my briefcase for our trip down tomorrow.:wave:

Tag or no tag, if someone tried to confiscate my dog, they'd have to rip my arm off my body first. Now if it were one of my teenagers.......