• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sun Chaser

Beach Lover
Aug 18, 2015
Miramar Beach
In regards to the power substation's lack of landscaping, I would think from a security standpoint that there needs to be visibility 24/7 from the road. What about vandalism or something worse?

As for buffer landscaping on most other buildings along 30A this would great. If you have been to Hilton Head Island then you know how aesthetically pleasing this is.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
OK I am going to live up to my signature but here goes... There is nothing about SOWAL that is "scenic" anymore. The monster houses are not ...the power stations we have to have now to power all those monster houses are not....all of the cars/rude people needed to finance those houses are not....the lift station I have to tolerate (Bay Dr.) is not....(we even try to guess how long it will be before that house on the corner goes on the market..again)...Honestly I wish St.Joe was still a paper company..they were alot better "neighbors" than some of them we have now.

Sun Chaser

Beach Lover
Aug 18, 2015
Miramar Beach
OK I am going to live up to my signature but here goes... There is nothing about SOWAL that is "scenic" anymore. The monster houses are not ...the power stations we have to have now to power all those monster houses are not....all of the cars/rude people needed to finance those houses are not....the lift station I have to tolerate (Bay Dr.) is not....(we even try to guess how long it will be before that house on the corner goes on the market..again)...Honestly I wish St.Joe was still a paper company..they were alot better "neighbors" than some of them we have now.

I would add the real estate agent's signs which seem grow larger and larger in size, especially on the east end of 30A, take away from anything "scenic" that is left of 30A.