• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Hammerhead's in Baytowne Wharf at Sandestin has a k-9 menu, including a 20. oz porterhouse for $30.00, a $10.00 steakburger, and a $6.00 chili dog. :roll: :lol:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
What does the Health Dpt. say about allowing dogs into restaurants? I guess they take a hit on the Sanitation Grade, eh?

I love it. What time do they open, and may I bring in my own food. Would they charge a plate fee? Otherwise a meal for the 4 of us will be about $120 before they fill my dogs' bowls with San Pelligrino or Voss. My dogs may not feel as special as they would at Hammerheads, but I think a 1/4# hot dog, bag of chips, and a gatorade for $3.50 from the Corner Store in Grayton may be better suited for the boys. Heck, we can even eat it on the Beach and play a little ball.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Your plan is much better.

I think they only let the pups eat outside under the umbrellas.

You could then join the 2nd annual Mardi Gras Dog Parade at Baytowne on 2/6 at 3pm. "Mystic Krewe of Arfeous" presents "Saturday Bite Fever"
www.kreweofarfeous.com
KingThomas1.jpg

:lol:

On a serious note:
www.canine-rescue.com

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Yes, the photo was of the dog, but it was almost as if the dog was thinking about the man being a fat couch-potato.

lol