• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Nancy L said:
You always take the BEST pictures! These are awesome!! Almost like being right there. Thanks!
:blush: Thanks, Nancy. We missed seeing you last night. Hope to see you Sunday. Sunday is a double header, with night church at the Red Bar too. I plan on attending the first service, but may have to skip the evening service.

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
Nancy L said:
You always take the BEST pictures! These are awesome!! Almost like being right there. Thanks!
That is the truth! Thanks JO. Hey, that's a sweater I gave Jen for Christmas.
And Nancy, you weren't there!! Whazup with that?:dunno:

Oldtimer

Beach Lover
Nov 16, 2004
Mississippi Bound
Smiling JOe said:
P2230012.JPG

P2230002.JPG

P2230008.JPG

WOW! :clap_1: :clap_1: Somebody must really love Balder! What a cake and a very nice smile, too, Jenn.

Happy Birthday!

Nancy L

Beach Lover
Dec 14, 2005
Destin
I know, but I 'm in a Dread withdrawal! A double header can be tough, with work on Monday, but I'll see. I do have to make up for what I have missed. Hope to see you there!

Nancy L

Beach Lover
Dec 14, 2005
Destin
I know, I had a really tough day at work, and didn't feel like driving in by myself, but talk about torture listening! I almost got in my car a couple of times! It's a little hard to get up on Fridays after a 331 Thursday. My heart was there, just my body wasn't.
When are you coming down?? Come see us!

Amp22

Beach Fanatic
Jan 11, 2005
Smiling JOe said:
Thanks for the drinks Amp. You owe Ollie $1149 according to the tab. ;-) I covered your bill, so you can just reimburse me. :D

I know you didn't pay cause they don't take plastic. :rotfl:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Speaking of Dread, two of the usual suspects at every Dread Show, Nolle and Crysies ( most people call her C.C., because they butcher her name like I just did -- sorry :blush:, C.C. , aka - one of the two "Golden Girls" and daughter of a SoWaller ;-)) made the latest edition of Coastal Living. I will try to pick up a copy and scan it for you guys to see. Those Golden Girls are right up there with the Steele Sisters on the Cool Factor. Actually, I am blessed to know so many wonderful people around here. I feel like I am part of their extended families. :love: