• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Rita said:
What's this "Free Miss Kitty" all about? Guess I didn't read all the posts.......
:dunno:

We have dial-up and can't get a continuous stream. Couldn't take it. Had to turn it off. :sosad:

Oh Rita...I'm so sorry! Miss Kitty got put in lockdown today....you guessed it in the RE forum. So join OL and jdarg and help free the Kitty!!! Thanks gulls.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
jdarg said:
There is pretty fun get down music during the break!
Thanks to DJ Vladi! :funn:

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
jdarg said:
So I got DJ Vladi AND Dread Clampitt.

Bonus night:cool:
Oh, they are still going! I ran and too my weiner up to play with his weiner friends. This one smells funny. I love dogs, but this one is a mess. And he's making me sneeze! Ok. Back to the music.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Kimmifunn said:
Oh, they are still going! I ran and too my weiner up to play with his weiner friends. This one smells funny. I love dogs, but this one is a mess. And he's making me sneeze! Ok. Back to the music.

:funn: ...."I ran and too my weiner up to play..."

In English, please.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Sueshore said:
:funn: ...."I ran and too my weiner up to play..."

In English, please.
I'm dog sitting a weiner! The guys I'm sitting for live downtown like right on Wall street. I took the weiner out and the dudes FLOCKED to him. His ears stick straight up. One moron asked if he could put him on a bun and eat him. :roll:

Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
Kimmifunn said:
I'm dog sitting a weiner! The guys I'm sitting for live downtown like right on Wall street. I took the weiner out and the dudes FLOCKED to him. His ears stick straight up. One moron asked if he could put him on a bun and eat him. :roll:

That's a good thing isn't it? Dudes flocking to you? Unless of course their the kind that really do like weiners.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Ocean Lover said:
That's a good thing isn't it? Dudes flocking to you? Unless of course their the kind that really do like weiners.

All dudes like weiners!!!

BTW...I had a brief intermission....Molly fell into the pool and Mr. K yelled for me to come...just like when the kids got messy! So, I have been drying a dog with about 200 layers of fur and Mr. K is out swimming his laps...with his weiner!

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Alrighty Johnnyfunn. Thanks for the entertainment tonight. My weiner and I are going to hit they hay. Gonna watch a little Sex and the City and snoozy woozy.

Sounded great tonight! Can't wait until next Thursday!