• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Re: Dread Clampitt in your house

Smiling JOe said:
You must have missed that part when Balder was talking about stuffing some fried pork chops and gravy into the mic, then the mic shut down. :funn:sosad: I am serious, he said that he was sending porkchops through the mic to all of you internet listeners.)

John R is the man.

By the way, a big shout out to Julie (not Steeleing2 to whom I gave a personal shout out earlier) ... a long time Lurker who was too scared to ask so sent her husband to ask if I was SJ while she "went to the ladies room."
You better start posting girl. She says that she is working for the guy building the house on the north side of Kurt:shock:.
Totally heard the pork chop part. :clap_1:
Wait. Julie's married? :dunno:

imasunbum

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2005

jdarg said:
Good morning all! I missed the pork chop part! Maybe Kimmi heard the "chop talk".

Y'all know how to have fun on a Thursday night down there!
Don't you mean FUNN? What about Friday or Saturday Nights :dunno: Coming down this weekend and may make over to the 331 - sounds like too much funn.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004

Kimmifunn said:
Totally heard the pork chop part. :clap_1:
Wait. Julie's married? :dunno:

Wrong Julie. As I typed, "(not Steeleing2 to whom I gave a personal shout out earlier)"

John R

needs to get out more
Dec 31, 2005
Conflictinator
we'll try to do this each thursday until the tourons get here for spring break and beachgrass gives way to disco. so, get yourself winamp, real player, or apparently(kim), i-tunes and you'll be able to listen in. these will pretty much start at 7pm central and run till around midnight, with set breaks. i will just leave the stream going though, so you can monitor the action. i'll announce here, dread clampitt will announce on their page, and i think i talked oliver and philip into updating their RB page and starting a 331 and seabar pages and starting myspace pages. you can also bookmark http://www.shoutcast.com/directory/?sgenre=Bluegrass and look for the stream at the designated time. of course, i'll announce here as well :D
so, no excuses for not joining the party on thursday nights.

jr

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I can hear the shout outs now. I think the first shout out has to be to the Funns, scattered about the country.

John R

needs to get out more
Dec 31, 2005
Conflictinator
Smiling JOe said:
I can hear the shout outs now. I think the first shout out has to be to the Funns, scattered about the country.

although ours will be fun, this is quite a semi-visciuos little game played by tapers on each other during shows called tagging(mainly at set breaks or long quiet times, that can be edited out, or not). a famous one, 'josh simpson pays for gay sex' still makes the rounds, and josh, a friend of mine, and not gay takes it with a grain of salt. remember, this could be on the tape for all time. speak wisely.

jr

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
John R said:
we'll try to do this each thursday until the tourons get here for spring break and beachgrass gives way to disco. so, get yourself winamp, real player, or apparently(kim), i-tunes and you'll be able to listen in. these will pretty much start at 7pm central and run till around midnight, with set breaks. i will just leave the stream going though, so you can monitor the action. i'll announce here, dread clampitt will announce on their page, and i think i talked oliver and philip into updating their RB page and starting a 331 and seabar pages and starting myspace pages. you can also bookmark http://www.shoutcast.com/directory/?sgenre=Bluegrass and look for the stream at the designated time. of course, i'll announce here as well :D

jr

:clap_1: nice job!

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
John R said:

jr

Thank you JR for doing this. It is very cool!!!!!!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
John R said:
although ours will be fun, this is quite a semi-visciuos little game played by tapers on each other during shows called tagging(mainly at set breaks or long quiet times, that can be edited out, or not). a famous one, 'josh simpson pays for gay sex' still makes the rounds, and josh, a friend of mine, and not gay takes it with a grain of salt. remember, this could be on the tape for all time. speak wisely.

jr
:shock: So this is being broadcast on the whole internet? :funn: I cannot wait. Tricky, tricky, tricky.:D

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
John R said:

jr

John R- It's a date. It was actually really funn!