• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

fletch7245

Beach Lover
Jun 19, 2012
thumbnail

Hello Friends, we are fast approaching our largest fund raiser and I hope you can attend and/or donate for our auctions. With well over 200 attendees, your sponsorship or donation can be an excellent advertisement for your business while helping a great cause! Mary and I are hoping to sponsor two or three tables of eight; if you can join us please make out a check for $100 per person payable to ECCAC and mail to me ASAP; 284 Grove Lane, Freeport, FL 32439. Of course you can put together your own table of eight and as individuals at the link below. With your help we are hoping to make this 20th Anniversary Gala a record event!
To purchase tickets, you can click here: https://emeraldcoastcac.ejoinme.org/MyEvents/2020GalaGolfWeekend/tabid/1112257/Default.aspx

The Gala will be Saturday, March 7 at the Sandestin Hilton and the Golf Tournament will be Sunday, March 8 at Kelly Plantation. This is an exciting year because we will be celebrating the center being open for 20 years as well as honoring legend Zeke Bratkowski who helped start the Gala before the center even officially opened.
We still are looking for donations to the Golf & Gala and are still in need of a Gala Title Sponsor for $15,000. I have attached the sponsorship form to this email. If you could please share this and if you know of anyone who would be interested in sponsoring, please let me know. I would be more than happy to reach out to them. I’ve also attached the auction form as we are working on the live auction and could use some more silent auction items.
If you have any questions, please contact me or Chelsea and please share, thank you!
Bill Fletcher
ECCAC Board President
Cell: 850-865-6491

Chelsea Fox
Community Development Manager
Emerald Coast Children's Advocacy Center
850.833.9237 Ext. 256
401 McEwen Dr.
Niceville, FL 32578
Pierce Family Children’s Advocacy Center
336 College Ave.
DeFuniak Springs, FL 32435

fletch7245

Beach Lover
Jun 19, 2012
Thanks to those that have helped me fill one table, stepped up as sponsors and those that have chosen to just send me a donation; now let's try for two more tables! Also, the theme is going to be THE ROARING 20'S, so you Flappers and Great Gatsby aficionados need to polish up on the Charleston and Black Bottom dance moves. Again, please share with all of your contacts.

Hello Friends, we are fast approaching our largest fund raiser and I hope you can attend and/or donate for our auctions. With well over 200 attendees, your sponsorship or donation can be an excellent advertisement for your business while helping a great cause! Mary and I are hoping to sponsor two or three tables of eight; if you can join us please make out a check for $100 per person payable to ECCAC and mail to me ASAP; 284 Grove Lane, Freeport, FL 32439. Of course you can put together your own table of eight and as individuals at the link below. With your help we are hoping to make this 20th Anniversary Gala a record event!
To purchase tickets, you can click here: https://emeraldcoastcac.ejoinme.org/MyEvents/2020GalaGolfWeekend/tabid/1112257/Default.aspx
The Gala will be Saturday, March 7 at the Sandestin Hilton and the Golf Tournament will be Sunday, March 8 at Kelly Plantation. This is an exciting year because we will be celebrating the center being open for 20 years as well as honoring legend Zeke Bratkowski who helped start the Gala before the center even officially opened.
We still are looking for donations to the Golf & Gala and are still in need of a Gala Title Sponsor for $15,000. I have attached the sponsorship form to this email. If you could please share this and if you know of anyone who would be interested in sponsoring, please let me know. I would be more than happy to reach out to them. I’ve also attached the auction form as we are working on the live auction and could use some more silent auction items.
If you have any questions, please contact me or Chelsea and please share, thank you!
Bill Fletcher
ECCAC Board President
Cell: 850-865-6491

Chelsea Fox
Community Development Manager
Emerald Coast Children's Advocacy Center
850.833.9237 Ext. 256
401 McEwen Dr.
Niceville, FL 32578
Pierce Family Children’s Advocacy Center
336 College Ave.
DeFuniak Springs, FL 32435