• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ekgage

Beach Crab
Sep 28, 2016
Samson, AL
Emilee Gage
ekgage@outlook.com

Over seven years of experience in Office Administration and
Event Management/Coordination with big and small events.

Review my attached resume for more details.

Mid-level to high-level professional that has proficient experience in a fast-pace environment demanding technical, telecommunication, interpersonal, and innovative skills. I possess the confidence to deliver on all levels of business organization, discreetness, and efficiency. With my unwavering work ethic and proven multitasker abilities, I hold the confidence to contribute my “can do” approach to the checks and balances of a company that desires vast leadership in today’s economy.

I have attached a well-detailed resume; in addition, I have outstanding recommendation letters from professional peers upon request. You will be able to gather from my resume how thoroughly and efficiently I have taught myself the process to create, innovate, and plan on countless levels in order to complete tasks properly and professionally. Although I do not possess a Bachelor’s Degree, I do have over seven years of hands-on experience with office administration, communications, promotions, and events. I invite and encourage you to review my qualifications. Furthermore, I am looking to relocate to further my career opportunities.

If interested in learning more about my skills and the experience I possess, I encourage you to review my attached resume with a detailed outline of my abilities. I, along with my talents and experience, will be available immediately for an interview. In addition, I am available for any questions you may have prior to an interview selection.

Respectfully,
Emilee Gage

Attachments

• Gage-Emilee-Resume-1.pdf
    560 KB · Views: 207