• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Andy,

Click on ducer's name above. Choose view profile. On the right hand side you'll find the option for Ignore. It's made my life much better.

I usually don't use the block option, but at a certain point you have to throw the drunk out of the party.

Bob Hudson

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
Andy, Click on ducer's name above. Choose view profile. On the right hand side you'll find the option for Ignore. It's made my life much better. I usually don't use the block option, but at a certain point you have to throw the drunk out of the party.

Thank you for that tip. Learned something.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Andy,

Click on ducer's name above. Choose view profile. On the right hand side you'll find the option for Ignore. It's made my life much better.

I usually don't use the block option, but at a certain point you have to throw the drunk out of the party.

Thank you, LOCAL I was aware of the "ignore" option. I don't use it as I might miss something posted that is humorous, stupid or even intelligent by those who usuallyblather as I will now be accused of doing.

Seaducer

Banned
Jan 17, 2008
Destin
adorable....little brainless drones pretending they won't read the posts of first person who has been teaching them the unvarnished truth

check Facebook again drones, I'm sure there are plenty of lazy, bored housewives who find you amazing

DaleDalbey

Beach Fanatic
Nov 1, 2011
Geez, there are some bitter, snarky people posting today. There is medication available that might cheer you up.

Leader of the Banned

Beach Fanatic
Apr 23, 2013
adorable....little brainless drones pretending they won't read the posts of first person who has been teaching them the unvarnished truth

check Facebook again drones, I'm sure there are plenty of lazy, bored housewives who find you amazing

That sounds almost goth.

180px-Tallgoth.png