• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach
Kimmifunn said:
Oh...I almost forgot. Malibu and Diet Coke. Gussifunn and I can put away a handle!

T-Bag and I drank Capt. Morgan and coke to death. Love me some Malibu!

Kalik. Frozen margaritas. Vodka and Pineapple juice.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Tanqueray and Tonic with lime and a straw. I love straws for cocktails...I had one in my green martini last week.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Sueshore said:

CHOMP!!!! Pssssssssss!
You forgot the I in your Pssss

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Kimmifunn said:
You forgot the I in your Pssss

:lolabove: ...all on a silver platter for you my little darlin'!!!!

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
gotothebeachmom said:
Miller Lite in a solo cup on the beach, or a koozie when I'm not! :funn:

Ditto here GTTBM......and lot's of 'em!

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Sueshore said:
Tanqueray and Tonic with lime and a straw. I love straws for cocktails...I had one in my green martini last week.

Ahem. Is someone forgetting the French cocktail Merman and I served you and Mr. Kitty? It seems to me that one bottle disappeared in a flash of light and it wasn't the drinkie gremlins that were responsible. (Not this time at least! ;-) )

DBOldford

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Napa Valley, CA
Who can fault the Margarita? Here's my fav recipe from a great Mexican restaurant at Teloquepachi in Sedona, AZ:

1/2 cup Cuervo Gold or other good tequila
1/4 cup Grand Marnier
1 can frozen limeade
2 cups ice cubes
1 slightly beaten egg white

Throw all ingredients, except for the egg white, into a blender and spin until smooth and ice is crushed. Then add the egg white and hit the blend button for a few seconds. The egg white keeps the ice incorporated more smoothly in the blend and helps you avoid brain freeze.

Pour some tequila into a flat saucer and pour some coarse-grain salt into a second flat saucer. Dip the glass rims into the tequila and then the salt, before filling with nectar of the sun gods. Enjoy!

Serves one :puke: to four :D .

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Donna said:
Who can fault the Margarita? Here's my fav recipe from a great Mexican restaurant at Teloquepachi in Sedona, AZ:

1/2 cup Cuervo Gold or other good tequila
1/4 cup Grand Marnier
1 can frozen limeade
2 cups ice cubes
1 slightly beaten egg white

Throw all ingredients, except for the egg white, into a blender and spin until smooth and ice is crushed. Then add the egg white and hit the blend button for a few seconds. The egg white keeps the ice incorporated more smoothly in the blend and helps you avoid brain freeze.

Pour some tequila into a flat saucer and pour some coarse-grain salt into a second flat saucer. Dip the glass rims into the tequila and then the salt, before filling with nectar of the sun gods. Enjoy!

Serves one :puke: to four :D .

Man, this sounds good. Wish I hadn't drunk most of that 1/5 of Jose' Premium by myself to the point now I can't even smell tequilla anymore without :puke:. Missing out on a good margarita!!!!