• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

earl

Beach Lover
Mar 29, 2008
Sowal
So Mr. Vizcaya ( Hackmeyer) donated $300 to the campaign account of Danny Glidewell.....
I Wonder if Mr Glidewell supports fences and chains on our beautiful beaches?
Who on this wonder page can answer this for me since this is such a hot topic lately.

Danny Glidewell

Beach Fanatic
Mar 26, 2008
Glendale
Earl, Dave Rauschkolb (Mr. Customary Use) donated 1000 dollars to my campaign account. Could it be that both sides simply want honest government and a commissioner who will listen to both sides without fear or demands of favor? Because all I have promised either gentleman is to work hard to promote the interests of the people of Walton County and not the fat cats and special interests. Fair play, what a concept.

Mike Jones

Beach Fanatic
Dec 24, 2008
Earl, Dave Rauschkolb (Mr. Customary Use) donated 1000 dollars to my campaign account. Could it be that both sides simply want honest government and a commissioner who will listen to both sides without fear or demands of favor? Because all I have promised either gentleman is to work hard to promote the interests of the people of Walton County and not the fat cats and special interests. Fair play, what a concept.
:clap:

Customary use is +$700

Better pony up chainy fence people! :lol:

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
Unlike some I doubt Danny can be bought. I had not intended to donate to him or anyone but if Earl is so against him I think I am for him .