• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

How many people know what Nitro Coffee is or have had it?

• I know what it is, but couldn't find it anywhere around here to try it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jenksy

Beach Fanatic
Oct 25, 2012
Sure Poppaj, that's a great idea!

Nitrogen—a chemical element with the symbol N and atomic number 7—is a transparent, odorless, diatomic gas, that can also be added to a keg along with cold brewed coffee to yield a foamy, caffeinated beverage known as "nitro coffee." And in the last year, nitro coffee has insinuated its foamy tentacles into the world of specialty coffee thanks to its smooth, creamy taste and fizzy beer-esque look. But this isn’t just a $5 glass of morning beer—it’s a completely new coffee experience and a delicious way to cool down in the Florida heat. If you like iced coffee than you'll love this! I've even seen a few hot coffee drinker converts. So come down to the Pop Stop and Coffee Shop and give it a try, for a limited time mention this thread on Sowal and we'll give you a 10% discount on your first pint.
Can I get a hit of nitrous with that?

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Sure Poppaj, that's a great idea!

Nitrogen—a chemical element with the symbol N and atomic number 7—is a transparent, odorless, diatomic gas, that can also be added to a keg along with cold brewed coffee to yield a foamy, caffeinated beverage known as "nitro coffee." And in the last year, nitro coffee has insinuated its foamy tentacles into the world of specialty coffee thanks to its smooth, creamy taste and fizzy beer-esque look. But this isn’t just a $5 glass of morning beer—it’s a completely new coffee experience and a delicious way to cool down in the Florida heat. If you like iced coffee than you'll love this! I've even seen a few hot coffee drinker converts. So come down to the Pop Stop and Coffee Shop and give it a try, for a limited time mention this thread on Sowal and we'll give you a 10% discount on your first pint.

I'm not a cold coffee drinker but I will definitely give it a try.

atltjrich

Beach Comber
Apr 2, 2012
Btw our hours will be 7am-3pm Wed, closed thanksgiving, then 7a-9p Fri and Sat then back to normal Sun 7a-3p, thank you!