• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
Well, I just posted it below..

Last edited:

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
I am very glad that it's all a go... my biggest drawback to not joining before was having to DRIVE somewhere outside of SoWal....:D

BTW, I have to confess, I am SOOOO not a fishing person, so this is huge for me. My families are from around Mobile, Pensacola & Pascagoula, but I grew up in GA... hating fish, being a vegetarian for 8 years, etc. But since moving back to the coast, there's been a strong need to conquer my anti-fish issues & learn to fish, clean them & eat them... I cook fish for my family but don't eat it myself. Y'all can all laugh at me when you meet me because of this. :rotfl:

beach blessings

Beach Lover
Jan 9, 2008
Thank for the response, meeting tomorrow March 11, 2008 at Stinkey's Fish Camp from 5-7 pm. Reps form Pensacola will be attending to answer any questions. Live music by J.B. Roberts.

Hope see to every one!

Sunset Baby

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
How did last night go? Please add me to interest list, will PM y'all in a second. I am very interested in joining!

I ended up on the phone for an hour with my half brother that I had never spoken to. Didn't even know if he knew about me at all.